What’s in the box?
○ A full bottle of craft produced Durham Vodka.
○ Two flavours of Fever-Tree mixers; Ginger Ale & Mediterranean Tonic.
○ Snacks from artisan brands and producers who put passion into their products. The Drinks Bakery produce the amazing Drinks Biscuits, you’ll receive 2 boxes of these. You’ll also receive a pack of luxury hand-cooked Yorkshire Crisps.
○ A recipe card from one of the UK’s leading chefs to pair with your drink.
○ A cocktail card from our resident mixologists.
○ A 100-page copy of Savour Magazine, featuring more recipes.
○ A copy of KANPAi – perfect for drink makers and enthusiasts.
One 70cl bottle of Durham Vodka .
Durham Vodka is triple distilled and slow filtered in small batches to give it its distinct taste. On the nose, it’s neutral and clean with just a hint of sweetness. The palate is smooth, with no harsh alcohol burn, and just a tiny bit of natural vanilla sweetness
DUE TO STOCK YOU WILL RECEIVE FEVER TREE GINGER ALE & MEDITERRANEAN TONIC.
Two bottles of Merchant’s Heart: Pink Peppercorn Tonic and Ginger Ale (200ml each).
Merchant’s Heart make spirit enhancers. Every flavour in the collection is designed to perfectly complement premium spirits, and elevate drink-making and drinking to a whole new level of enjoyment.
Our Taste Club masters of mixology have perfectly paired Durham Vodka with the Ginger Ale and Pink Peppercorn Tonic.
Create a Moscow Mule with vodka and ginger and add mint and peppercorns to your G&T for a refreshing twist.
There is a bag of luxury hand-cooked Yorkshire crisps to tuck into to. They’re seriously moreish.
You will also receive 2 boxes of The Drinks Bakery’s Drinks Biscuits. These are amazing and have been collecting Great Taste Awards for the past 3 years.
The Recipe Card
From spicy sausages with basil mayonnaise to the best ever guacamole, the recipes from our chefs are easy-to-make and fuss-free.
They’re tried and tested, will take you no longer than 20 minutes and are super delicious.
And There’s More …
Every edition we will also be teaming up with Savour Magazine – the UK’s best food, drink and travel magazine. Tuck into tasty features from chefs, restauranters, mixologists and food producers and make even more food and drink recipes at home.