What’s in the box?
○ A full bottle of craft Rum. St Mary’s Rum combining rums of Guyana with some added spices is our pick.
○ Two bottles of perfectly paired mixers from the fantastic Artisan Drinks Co.
○ Snacks from artisan brands and producers who put passion into their products. You’ll receive 2 packets of Joe & Seph’s Gourmet Popcorn, featuring two of their amazing flavour range. You will also receive a packet of luxury Brown Bag Crisps.
○ Add the optional extra of our virtual tasting session, showing you how to taste the spirits in your own time.
○ You can also add two 5cl St Mary’s Vodka and Gin to have the complete tasting experience.
St. Mary’s Rum has its heritage firmly rooted in the tides and times of the north east coast.
Using Caribbean Rum from Guyana and hand selected premium flavours, with notes of spice, blood orange, toffee, caramel and vanilla.
It will light up any occasion especially if you’re drinking with friends, reliving old or creating new memories.
“Why blend when you can stand out?” is the ethos of The Artisan Drinks Co. Not only will these bottles look fabulous on your drinks trolley and at home bars, they are also made to enhance spirits. All the products in the range are made with 100% natural ingredients, offer unique flavour combinations and complement craft spirits rather than drowning them in sugar or artificial ingredients. In your Taste Club Spring Experience Box, we feature two bottles that are made to marry with St Mary’s.
As well as firm favourites, Brown Bag Crisps, which have been that popular with our customers that we’ve kept them in this box, we have some new treats for you to try out. Expect popcorn like no other with Joe & Seph’s outstanding flavours. Our taste testing team couldn’t decide between their sweet our savoury popcorn, so selected the sensational caramel, pepper and chilli flavour. Plus, we’ve got a pack from their Tipsy range for you to try out, too.
The Tasting Notes
Whether you’re a novice or call yourself a connoisseur, expect your taste buds to be taken on a journey of discovery with our new tasting notes. You’ll get to experience what Taste Club is truly about. Just like a chef only uses ingredients that complement one another to create a dish, flavour notes and botanicals within drinks work with certain mixers and garnishes. But what aromas will you sense and what flavours will your palate pick up?
Fancy Some Extras?
Why not add some extras? Our 5cl miniatures allow you to discover new flavours – and they pair perfectly with the mixers in your box, too. If you’re buying a box, you can add on these extras at the checkout.